Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I Got An Idea

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 splitperson3

splitperson3
  • M. Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:47 AM

Great idea...i'll help if ya need me.
kevin

#17 rubberducky

rubberducky
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:02 PM

Thanks u so so much for all ur respones i never thought it would have gone down soo well im really loking forward to making this real and not just an idea
now how to get this started an ideas r much welcomed??

Thanks u all again:)
Duckster

#18 -Nicole-

-Nicole-

Be Still

• Contributing Member
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:41 PM

Sorry for the delay in this reply! This is a neat idea smile.gif

The admin and mods have been discussing ways to implement this idea and make it workable for the board. We will be posting with more info about it shortly, thanks for the suggestion!

#19 linda

linda

feeling the pain

• 526 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

hi jess
good idea count me in.

linda

#20 KiLLiNG ME SOFTLY

KiLLiNG ME SOFTLY

silence speaks louder than words

• 254 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:28 PM

i love this idea and i would be more that willing to offer whatever i can, but im afraid i dont get online as much as i like. but great idea!

softly