Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi, I Am Fragileheart

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Fragile_Heart

Fragile_Heart
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 12:03 AM

Hi,

I am FragileHeart. I am 39 y/o, female and no children and I just wanted to briefly reintroduce myself. I had some log in problems, with my previous post deleted, but now I can finally check out the forum again totally problem free. Yeah smile.gif

I am here for many of the same reasons as everyone else moreorless.

Hopefully, we can get to know eachother better.

To forum members who Welcomed me to After Silence initially, let me say Thank you once again. I appreciate you taking the time so say "Hello". wub.gif

Take care.

FragileHeart.

#2 mariposa

mariposa

<Reclaiming my wings>

• 1,970 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 11:32 AM

Hi Fragile_Heart,
i'm glad to hear you aren't having any more problems with the site. I know how frustrating that can be. Anyway, glad to hear you are ok and welcome one again,
hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif
Daniela.

#3 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:07 PM

(((((Fragile_Heart)))))))

I just wanted to welcome you to the board and tell you that i am glad that you were able to get your computer problems fixed and figured out. smile.gif

(((hugs)))

Donna =)

#4 Charlene

Charlene

Quoth the raven...

• 3,425 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 05:03 PM

hi and welcome
love and hugz throb.gif

#5 Fragile_Heart

Fragile_Heart
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 02:25 PM

Thanks Mariposa, Donnie and Feiry_Faerie for the warm welcome to After Silence. smile.gif

I am glad my pc troubles are behind me and I can check out the forum in earnest again.
thumbsup.gif

Take care.
FragileHeart.

#6 LUCY

LUCY
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:30 PM

Hi there and welcome back!!!!

glad you got your problems with computer sorted!!

take care lucy smile.gif

#7 Guest_queenie_*

Guest_queenie_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:53 PM

Fragile Heart!

Welcome back! I hope you find the healing path you are looking for here!

hug.gif
Jen

#8 Fragile_Heart

Fragile_Heart
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:06 AM

Thanks Jen!

I hope so too smile.gif