Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Navigating The Forums

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bunnyblue

bunnyblue
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:04 AM

is there a way for me to keep tabs on threads that i have started or responded to?
im so... confused. tongue.gif

#2 justbeginning

justbeginning
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 04:37 AM

Me too! How do I keep tabs on subjects that I have responded to? And how to you get all the rest of the emoticons that I keep seeing?

I'm super new when it comes to message boards! tongue.gif

#3 Wishy

Wishy
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE(bunnyluv @ May 19 2007, 07:04 AM) View Post
is there a way for me to keep tabs on threads that i have started or responded to?
im so... confused. tongue.gif

hello, if you scroll down a bit when replying to a thread, click the bit that says 'enable email notification of replies?' and you will get an email each time the thread gets a new reply, i think the email will contain a link to the thread x

QUOTE(justbeginning @ May 19 2007, 10:37 AM) View Post
Me too! How do I keep tabs on subjects that I have responded to? And how to you get all the rest of the emoticons that I keep seeing?

I'm super new when it comes to message boards! tongue.gif

Hi, if you look a litte to the left of the page when you're replying to a thread, there's a small box with emoticons, if you click 'show all' you will see a full list of them smile.gif x

#4 Survivors sanctuary

Survivors sanctuary

We were beset by conflicts without and by fears within

• Contributing Member
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:26 AM

You can also click on your user name and that will show an option to see your posts and threads that you have started .. Good way of keeping track of threads you may have started a while back as you will have less to go through .. hug.gif

#5 bunnyblue

bunnyblue
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

thanks! :D