Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Go Team

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 drowning000

drowning000

carpe diem

• 3,164 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:41 PM

Well Ive been away for a few days to come back and find alot of heat happening here. I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the mods and admin team for keeping AS a safe place to be. I believe they have kept this place in a smooth order with the ability to speak up ( they didnt delete your angry posts did they! ) and most of all a safe envirnment for all. It is known that there is no rules to stay here, you may come and go as you please... which to me, means noone reading this post should object to what im saying, and above all that is 'thank you" hug.gif

Racheal

#2 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,460 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:05 AM

i agree the staff here does a wonderful job trying to make this as safe a place as possible. thank you all so much for your continual hard work and dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clapping.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif thanx.gif bow.gif

#3 lacrymosa

lacrymosa

Colors outside the lines.

• Contributing Member
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:21 AM

I fully agree. Thanks so much, not only for this awesome site, but also for setting and maintaining such a high standard of fairness and professionalism. I know that often it seems to be forgotten that the leaders on this site are also survivors, but personally, I think blatantly obvious this is.

Perhaps I am biased, but I don't think non-survivors could, (or would) continue to shine through the challenges of balancing their own lives, and the rollercoaster we all know as healing, while still managing to be remarkable leaders in such an intensely incredible community as After Silence.

I commend you all. Thanks so much. Your hard work has a positive impact on the lives of thousands of survivors, and that is something to be very proud of. Well done!! smile.gif hug.gif

#4 -Nicole-

-Nicole-

Be Still

• Contributing Member
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:21 AM

Wow! These replies made me kind of teary blush.gif

Thanks ladies, you three are real sweethearts. hug.gif

Nicole throb.gif

#5 sadeyes22

sadeyes22

Friendship is a blessing that many people take for granted!

• Acting Moderator
  • 7,437 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:48 AM

Great Post I couldn't agree more!! I think you all do such a wonderful Job keeping this place going. The last few weeks things have been kind of crazy around here and I think You all did a wonderful Job of getting thing's under control again. It is impossible with a group this size to keep everyone happy but I think you all come pretty close to making that happen. This is the only site that I have ever come across that I have felt comfortable at. It's the only place that I really feel safe. So I thank you all for the time and dedication you put in here. Your are all great!!!!

clapping.gif hug.gif bighug.gif

#6 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• 7,067 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:44 PM

Awww...thanks guys! hug.gif