Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Access To Aftermath Forum

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kitanah

Kitanah
  • Secondary Survivors
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:41 AM

Can I please have access to the afermath forum, an attempt at trying to get help please?

Thanks

#2 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

You are labeled a secondary survivor, only survivors have access to the aftermath forum.

#3 Kitanah

Kitanah
  • Secondary Survivors
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:16 AM

I am trying to get help for my daughter who I suspect is being abused. I was told to read the aftermath forum because it would give me more information.

#4 drowning000

drowning000

carpe diem

• 3,164 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:59 AM

I would suggest asking the direct questions you want answers to in the secondary survivors forum. You will be able to get a response from anyone on this forum who see's it and thinks they can advise, seondary survivors and survivors. Thanks for your concern for your daughter. I hope you are both safe.

#5 tearsofpain

tearsofpain
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:01 AM

Kitanah
I suggest looking up "post tramatic play" or "behavioral sighs of sexually abused children".
That's the stuff you are looking for.
Tears

#6 determined 1

determined 1

determined 1

• 3,896 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:44 AM

Kitana,( and other friends),
I'm sorry to have started this mess. I was trying to help Kitana, for her daughter and I truly was not aware of the boundaries for secondary survivors.
I thought only guests, and the male survivor page was off limits.
To all , please forgive my mistake.
Kitana, I do have some materials for you , as i believe only you can help your daughter out of this mess.I will try to send them soon, i've just been very busy.
Blessings, and thank you for fighting for your daughter.

#7 Kitanah

Kitanah
  • Secondary Survivors
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 07:46 PM

Thanks determined I will wait smile.gif