Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I Have A Question?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 rubberducky

rubberducky
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:45 PM

i have just noticed the second mod showing up on my list of ppl online showng as a normal member is this a glich? or are mods giving up being a mod i dnt wanna know any deatils or anything like that if they r giving up the mod powers
i like the mods here and i dnt wanna see them go

jess

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,346 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:01 PM

Hi jess,

When the staff members change, you may always find an updated list here:

http://www.aftersile...?showtopic=3520

For future reference just look at the list and it will show you who the mods and chat mods are. I hope this helps with the confusion smile.gif