Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Question About Pms - Should Your Reply Show Up In Your Sent Folder?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 afireinside

afireinside
  • 739 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:54 PM

When you reply to a PM sent to you, is it supposed to show up in your sent area? When I hit send I got a confirmation message saying that it was being sent to the member but I don't see any record of it in any of my folders. Is that just how it is or should I resend the reply?

Thanks

#2 Kalalau

Kalalau
  • Contributing Member
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:00 AM

Hello Fire ~

There is a couple boxes below where you type your message. You can click one to save a copy in your sent folder and click the other to track your message(which shows you when the PM was read by someone else). So if you want to save your communication, just click the first option prior to sending.

Hope this helps. Take care,

Kitty

#3 afireinside

afireinside
  • 739 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:00 AM

Thanks. It did and love the name.

#4 ToLiveAgain

ToLiveAgain
  • 581 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:28 AM

LOL Love your avatar, afire! ;)

#5 Kalalau

Kalalau
  • Contributing Member
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:44 AM

Thank you fire. I really like yours too. hug.gif

Edited by Kitty Kat Sassafras, 05 April 2007 - 02:45 AM.

#6 afireinside

afireinside
  • 739 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:33 PM

Thanks BlueD