Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

I Am New

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Valeriekq_*

Guest_Valeriekq_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:26 PM

I started some pretty hard stuff lately in my recovery...and just thought I'd try to find some people to reach out to...

#2 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• 7,067 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:56 PM

Welcome Valeriekq! You have come to an awesome place for support. I am sorry you are hitting some pretty hard stuff, but you are definitely amongst people who understand.

I hope you will find After Silence to be as helpful for you as it is to me.

Take gentle care.
~Kelly

#3 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:57 PM

((Valeriekq))

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry that you have a reason to be here, but I'm so glad that you've found us. Take your time to look around and get to know the site. We're all here for eachother.

Best of luck on your healing journey.

<3
Alex

#4 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 11:49 PM

Hi Valeriekq! hug.gif Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find this place to be as helpful and healing as I have. We have some of the best members in the world here! I'm sorry for what brought you here, but I'm glad you are here. Please know that you are not alone. I know that the path to self-healing can be a long, tough one, but know that you don't have to go at it alone. We are here to listen and support you whenever you need it. Please take a look around here and get comfortable. Post when you are ready and feel safe enough. If there is ever anything I can do for you please feel free to PM me and let me know! I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

kitty.gif Tracy

#5 Banned3S

Banned3S
  • Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:14 AM

Just thought I'd welcome you to this wonderful family. I have found them really supportive and loving. I know you will too.

just me,
storm

#6 -Nene-

-Nene-

Intrepid Innocence

• 1,111 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:31 AM

Hey Valeriekq
I hope you find some comfort here hun

~Janene

#7 betty

betty

spero melior

• 891 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:37 PM

welcome to AS hug.gif
emmax

#8 mariposa

mariposa

<Reclaiming my wings>

• 1,970 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 06:08 PM

Welcome, Valeriekq!
i'm sorry about your pain, hopefully i can be of some help. You've come to the right place!
hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif
Daniela.

#9 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 12:56 PM

(((((Valeriekq)))))))

Welcome to the board sweetie. smile.gif

(((hugs)))

Donna =)

#10 Survivors sanctuary

Survivors sanctuary

We were beset by conflicts without and by fears within

• Contributing Member
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 12:28 PM

I hope that this place helps on your healing journey hug.gif

#11 Jaida

Jaida

unapologetically alive

• 103 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:55 AM

Hi Valeriekq hug.gif

Welcome to the board! I'm sure you will find many supportive and caring people here.

~Jaida

#12 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 01:55 PM

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you find what you're seeking here.