Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

New Person

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brie_*

Guest_brie_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:25 PM

blush.gif I was molested as a child and have finally started talking about it. I still feel a little confused and I'm looking for people to share my story with. And to get advice.

#2 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:29 PM

((((Brie))))

I just started here a couple of weeks ago, i wanted to welcome you. smile.gif

Im sorry that you have had to go through what you have, but please know that you are not alone, not anymore.

Please keep posting & take care,

((((((Hugs))))))))

Donna =)

#3 Guest_yupgirl1_*

Guest_yupgirl1_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:35 PM

Brie,

I am glad you are starting to talk about it. It is an important part of healing. I too was molested as a child and it has helped alot to be able to talk to people who have been there. If you ever need anything just ask.

Welcome dance.gif

Krissy

#4 moonfrog

moonfrog

Wistfully Searching

• 143 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:22 AM

Hi brie, and welcome! smile.gif
I'm sorry for what you've been through. It happened to me too, I know how you feel. I'm so glad you're able to start talking about it, hopefully it can help you heal and hopefully we here can give you the support you need! hug.gif

-C

#5 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:45 AM

Welcome to After Silence!

kitty.gif Tracy

#6 -Nene-

-Nene-

Intrepid Innocence

• 1,111 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 04:02 AM

Brie hug.gif

You've taken a massive step.
I hope this place can help you heal.
Welcome honey

~Janene

#7 Ardatha

Ardatha

Ardatha's Shadow Monster

• 2,781 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:13 AM

Welcome to After Silence, Brie.

I'm sorry you have a need to be here but I'm glad you have the courage to ask for help. Sometimes that's the greatest courage of all. I hope you'll like this form as much as I do and find the people as caring and comforting as I have.

hug.gif

Ardatha

#8 mariposa

mariposa

<Reclaiming my wings>

• 1,970 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 07:19 AM

Welcome Brie!!! it took a lot of guts to post this, so Congratulations!
i hope you can find here what you need (i'm sure you will, this is an amazing place!)
hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif
Daniela.

#9 Jaida

Jaida

unapologetically alive

• 103 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:27 AM

hug.gif Welcome, Brie! hug.gif

~Jaida

#10 betty

betty

spero melior

• 891 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:34 PM

hug.gif welcome brie hug.gif
this is a great place of love and support and i hope you find what you are looking for here hug.gif

emmax