Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

A Second Chat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lorna

Lorna
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:43 AM

Hey,
A thought came up in chat, would it be possible to make up a second chat room for everyone on the board. A few of us aren't sure if the live chat is for secondary survivors or not. It would be somewhere for everyone to chat.

Just wondering, maybe someone suggested this already?

Thanks

#2 Kalalau

Kalalau
  • Contributing Member
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:29 AM

Hello Lorna smile.gif

This has come up a few times. I am posting a link to a post about it a couple months back for you.

http://www.aftersile...showtopic=20689

I am not the 'say all' but thought this might be useful.

Take care,

Sass

#3 Lorna

Lorna
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 07:01 AM

Thanks for the link Kitty.

It was just a thought. I guess that I never thought about everything that could be involved in running a site like this. It's good to know that these things have come up before though.

#4 Kalalau

Kalalau
  • Contributing Member
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:15 AM

((((((((((((((((((((Lorna))))))))))))))))))))) Thank you for the postitivity. You are much appreciated! smile.gif

Hugs,

KKS

#5 Haullie

Haullie

Resurrecting my soul...

• 4,753 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:19 AM

I'd donate for a second chat room too but like Vera says it's just not guarantee that we could donate each year and I know for a fact I probably couldn't every year myself. But this is a good thought. Thank goodness for messengers and other forms of chat.

Love, Haullie