Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

New Also

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pinkbutterfly_*

Guest_pinkbutterfly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:01 PM

dance.gif you go banana,
well i am new to this site and hope to get to know some friends who will help me discover who i am. as a 30 year old female i just cannot get over my 10 years of sexual abuse and rape by the man who adopted me when i was 2 and stayed there until i was 12 and my best friends mom rescued me from him. i am torn in emotions about it because i love him but hate the way i feel. i don't even think the physical act of abuse is as hard as the emotional trama i have spent my life trying to overcome. i am having a hard time. i hope i can get some help and enlightenment here. thanks. pink.

#2 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:32 PM

((Pink Butterfly))

I'm so sorry to hear all the pain you've experienced. (You're strong and couragous, and nothing is your fault. (safe hugs))

Welcome to AS. Hope you find what you need here.

<3
Alex

#3 cervantes

cervantes

ATLAS

• 503 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:40 PM

Hey Pink! laugh.gif I am so glad you found this place.. dance.gif banana says he's glad you found this place too!! I am so glad for your friends mom!! she is awesome also!! Know that you will find friends and understanding here that you may never find elseware!! People who know your confusion and pain, the difficulties of loving and trusting, here you will find others exactly like yourself who are going to offer understanding, comfort, healing and hope thumbsup.gif

Tim

#4 Sookie

Sookie

caRISSa

• 699 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:24 AM

Hello,welcome-i hope u find wot u need here & i hope 2 get 2 know u..!!

hug.gif & wub.gif
Sookie xoxox

#5 -Nene-

-Nene-

Intrepid Innocence

• 1,111 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:45 AM

Hi Hun, sorry for what you went through...I'm glad your friends mother was able to get you out of there finally.
Looking forward to getting to know you better

~Janene

#6 Haullie

Haullie

Resurrecting my soul...

• 4,753 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:01 PM

PinkButterfly,

Welcome to the forum, we are so pleased and delighted that you are joining us. We hope that some of your Healing can also begin here as well within our lovely community. Feel free to share with us anything you'd like, we will gladly show you our support. Lots of Hugs.

Haullie

#7 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:36 PM

(((PinkButterfly))) Welcome to the group! Here you will find great support and comfort as you journey your path of healing.

#8 betty

betty

spero melior

• 891 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:34 AM

(pinkbutterfly) hug.gif
welcome, i'm glad you have found us and i hope this place will help you on your healing journey

emmax

#9 mariposa

mariposa

<Reclaiming my wings>

• 1,970 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:18 PM

another butterfly!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy!
Welcome pink, i hope i can be of some help,
wish you the best in this journey,
hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif ,
Daniela.

Edited by mariposa, 12 July 2004 - 05:18 PM.

#10 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 02:00 AM

Welcome to After Silence!

kitty.gif Tracy