Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hey Everyone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Alysure

Alysure

Specialized Catastrophe

• 950 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:09 AM

Oh my god. I work two jobs and I feel like this vacation I'm going on could not come soon enough. I work Friday-Wednesday then I leave for almost 2 weeks to Ohio for my future cousins wedding and some well earned downtime. I cannot even tell you how tired and glad I am that I'll have some time to myself.

However, this also means I'll be without my computer for about as long. Coupled with how insanely busy I've been lately I probably won't be around for awhile. I've been doing really awful the past few months, memories and acceptance of a very hard life. This place has helped me so much since I joined. It's helped me face things I didn't really even acknowledge before. It's hard but I know that it'll get better. I'm strong. We are all strong. I want to thank you all for your amazing support over the past few months. I also just want to wish everyone well.

Have a happy, safe and fun July everyone. I will be back in a few weeks smile.gif Take care!

throb.gif throb.gif throb.gif

#2 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:21 AM

Hope your stay goes well. Be safe, have fun and we'll see you when you get back.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

#3 cervantes

cervantes

ATLAS

• 503 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:18 AM

WAAAAAAHHHH... Your gonna be gone cry.gif -ish

Enjoy your downtime ... We'll miss you!

#4 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:44 AM

Hope all goes well hun. Take care. Remember you'll be missed here!

((safe hugs))

<3
Alex

#5 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:57 PM

hug.gif Alysure hug.gif Enjoy your well deserved rest sweetie. We'll miss you. Have a great time and stay safe thumbsup.gif
throb.gif
Phoenyx

Edited by phoenyx, 02 July 2004 - 08:58 PM.

#6 Alysure

Alysure

Specialized Catastrophe

• 950 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 11:31 PM

Oh my gosh :o thanks a lot you guys, you're so amazingly sweet. I'll have a wonderful time. I've never been so far into the U.S. before. It should be an adventure <3!

Thanks everyone :D I'll be back in a few weeks hehe.

#7 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 02:38 PM

Have tons of fun!!! dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif

throb.gif Tracy