Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Hi I'm New Here

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Tangledmind_*

Guest_Tangledmind_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2004 - 12:04 PM

thanx.gif Hi Everyone
I'm just so touched by all your replies,it means so much to me to know im not on my own with this nightmare.Sorry i havent been posting,i havent even had the energy,i just want to lie in bed, im just that exhausted,i think im pretty bad with depression and i cant get a decent sleep cause im having all these really horrible nightmares.And whats with the paranoid thing,i imagine hes watching me,am convinced if i have to go out h'ell be there,i just feel really jumpy.Someone else said in a post that they just want to be numbed just to have a rest,well that pretty much sums it up for me anyway.I could go on and on but im sure youve all read this before or posted this yourselves.Every morning when i get up im not sure what im gonna be like,its kind of scary ,not knowing how ill be.
How are you all anyways?Im gonna try and post more,im sure its good therapy.Ive been seeing a rape counsellor(twice so far)I feel really anxious when i see her but i do manage to talk although we havent discussed the real intimate stuff yet.
I dont think i can write anymore tonight.My concentration span must be nil.
Take care every one
Love
NicXXXXX