Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Welcome All New To After Silence

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_anonny_*

Guest_anonny_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2004 - 12:00 PM

I've been busy lately, so haven't been catching up on things on the boards and newcomers coming in.

I just wanted to welcome you all, and on your first steps of healing. it's hard i know, but we all can do it!

Enjoy this ecard.. positive words that make me feel good: Amber Dreams

Warm and Healing Huggles,
Carole

#2 tulip

tulip

Star Seeker

• 230 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 03:15 PM

I would like to add my welcome to the new members. smile.gif

Even though you may not feel it right now, you are great, wonderful persons. It takes courage to come to a board like this and seek help, comprehension, healing.

Remember that you are never alone, there is hope to go through the storm and find the peace and rainbow on the other side.

Never ever give up, relax, take a break when necessary. You deserve to have a beautiful and safe life.

Take precious care of yourself. wub.gif

(((safe hugs)))

tulip

P.S. Thank you Carole for the link, it's so peaceful.

#3 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,342 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

Welcomeeeeee new members hug.gif

#4 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:55 PM

I ditto that! I've been away and so many new people are here since I got back! I think it's great! Welcome to all. I am looking forward to getting to know each of you! dance.gif

Madonna

#5 Belinda

Belinda
  • Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 12:22 AM

ya welcome everyone thumbsup.gif

#6 Guest_queenie_*

Guest_queenie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:55 PM

Welcome to All the New Members!