Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

New One

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_red headed grl_*

Guest_red headed grl_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:56 PM

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Jes. I don't know much how to use this place but I am a quick learner. This looks like a very understanding place. I am thankful for the person who showed me this place.

Jes

#2 Guest_anonny_*

Guest_anonny_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2004 - 11:17 PM

Warm Welcome to After Silence,Jes.

You'll find lots of support as well understanding here.

Huggles,
Carole

#3 cervantes

cervantes

ATLAS

• 503 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 11:55 PM

Welcome Jes... This site has some of the most understanding and caring people you will ever meet... I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but you will find this place very safe and friendly... and am glad you are here to join us in our journey to recovery thumbsup.gif

Your friend
Tim

#4 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• 7,069 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 05:38 PM

Welcome Jes. I hope you find this place as helpful as I do.

Take good care,
Kelly

#5 Ardatha

Ardatha

Ardatha's Shadow Monster

• 2,781 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 09:53 PM

Welcome to you, Jes. I'm fairly new here myself.. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. smile.gif

Stay safe,

Ardatha

#6 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:04 AM

Hi Jes! Welcome to After Silence hug.gif I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is such a wonderful, safe, supportive place to be. I am sorry that you have a reason to be here, but I am so happy you found us. If you ever need to talk please feel free to look me up. We are here for you, you are not alone.

Take precious care of yourself,

Tracy

#7 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 12:51 PM

((Jes))

Welcome to After Silence. I'm so glad you've found us!

Take your time to look around.

((safe hugs))

<3
Alex