Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New, Scared, And Trembling

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ellaneese

Ellaneese

Finding Hope

• 292 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:03 PM

Hello
I got online this morning because I knew I needed help.
I hope I can get to know you all, and I hope that I finally found a safe place to talk and share.

I look forward to the future.

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,371 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:14 PM

Ellaneese,

welcome to After Silence. I know it's hard and I wish you didn't have a reason to be here but please know that you are among people who understand your struggles and are here to support you as best as they can.

Take all the time you need hug.gif
Verena

I look forward to the future.

me too clover.gif

#3 Guest_queenie_*

Guest_queenie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:16 PM

Ellaneese hug.gif

Welcome, I am so sorry sweetie that you have a reason for being here, but I am glad you have found this place!! Everybody here is very caring and supportive.

queenie

#4 Ardatha

Ardatha

Ardatha's Shadow Monster

• 2,781 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:15 PM

Ellaneese, the hardest thing to do is talk and share but it's what will get you through to start the process of healing the fastest. I know, I've been there. smile.gif Welcome to this wonderful place from another new person. I sincerely hope you find what you need here.

{{{gentle hugs}}}

Ardatha

#5 Guest_Dreamer_*

Guest_Dreamer_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:08 PM

Welcome: This is a terrific place: no matter what stage of recovery you find your self at.
~ Cindy.

#6 betty

betty

spero melior

• 891 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 04:06 AM

welcome ellaneese,
i hope you find what you are looking for
take care hug.gif
emmax

#7 BrownEyedSundancer

BrownEyedSundancer
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 09:11 AM

Ellaneese,

welcome, i'm glad that you found After Silence. the people here are truly supportive and wonderful. i hope being here will give you comfort and help you heal. hope to see you around the boards alot.

Ray

#8 Guest_anonny_*

Guest_anonny_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2004 - 11:26 PM

Warm Welcome,Ellaneese! you'll love it here!

Huggles,
Carole

#9 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:48 AM

Welcome to After Silence Ellaneese! I am sorry for the pain that has brought you here but glad you have found us. It is a wonderful place to be while on your healing journey.

#10 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• Consultant
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:10 PM

Welcome Ellaneese! Glad you are here.

~Kelly

#11 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 11:32 AM

hug.gif Ellaneese hug.gif Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a safe, supportive group that has helped me so much! I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

#12 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 01:10 PM

((Ellaneese))

Welcome to After Silence. I'm so glad you've found us.

((safe hugs))

<3
Alex

#13 Alysure

Alysure

Specialized Catastrophe

• 950 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 02:31 AM

Welcome sweetie smile.gif

You'll find a lot of great people here !