Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_FLP_*

Guest_FLP_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2004 - 01:15 AM

Have just signed in and have been reading some of the posts. There's some very moving, beautiful things on here by some pretty amazing people. Not quite sure where to start so I may have wee think and pop back later. I'm a little bit new to this and not quite sure where to start.

#2 Sookie

Sookie

caRISSa

• 699 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:23 AM

welcome,i hope u find wot u need here....

hug.gif & wub.gif
Sookie smile.gif xoxo

#3 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:47 AM

Welcome FLP hug.gif

You may start by reading other posts until you feel comfortable enough to post about yourself, but there is no rule really....the most important thing is that you make yourself at home and post or read as you wish clover.gif

Hugs,
Verena

#4 Ardatha

Ardatha

Ardatha's Shadow Monster

• 2,781 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:41 PM

FLP, I'm also new here but the warm welcomes quickly put you at ease. I hope you'll find this a comforting place to be. It sure seems like it is. smile.gif

#5 Guest_queenie_*

Guest_queenie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:50 PM

FLP hug.gif

Hi there and welcome! I am sorry that you have reasons for being here but I am glad that you have found us! Everybody here is very caring and supportive. I hope you will find the healing and peace you are looking for!!

queenie

#6 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 11:07 AM

FLP, Welcome to the group greet.gif Take all the time you need and get comfortable. Post when you are ready and Only what you feel comfortable sharing. Be gentle with yourself hug.gif

#7 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 05:25 PM

((FLP))

Welcome to the group. Take your time to look around.

((safe hugs))

Alex

#8 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• 7,067 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:19 PM

Welcome FLP~

Flad you have come to join us. Take your time, look around, and post when you are ready.

Take care.
~Kelly

#9 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:27 AM

Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Take precious care of yourself. hug.gif

Tracy