Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Hello There

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_anastasia_*

Guest_anastasia_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:53 AM

Hi, my name is Ana, obviously not much different than my nick lol. Anyway I am new here to "After Silence" and just wanted to say 'Hello' to everyone out there. And especially wanted to send out a warm hug to Sookie for the warm welcome in AS chat dance.gif

Anywho, yeah hehee uhm let's see what else should I say? You guys tell me!

Thanks,

throb.gif

Ana

#2 Sookie

Sookie

caRISSa

• 699 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:18 AM

Hello & welcome-again.... smile.gif
I hope u have taken the time 2 look around & i hope u find wot u need here-feel free 2 post anywhere anytime bout anything.... smile.gif

hug.gif & wub.gif
Sookie smile.gif xoxo

#3 betty

betty

spero melior

• 891 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 08:16 AM

(Ana)
welcome smile.gif
hope you find what you are looking for.
everyone here is great smile.gif

emmx wub.gif

#4 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:40 AM

Ana,

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you grow to love this place as much as I do.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

#5 Ardatha

Ardatha

Ardatha's Shadow Monster

• 2,781 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:43 PM

Ana, I'm new here too, but I hope you'll allow me to add my welcome too.

#6 Guest_queenie_*

Guest_queenie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:47 PM

Welcome Ana hug.gif

I hope you find what you are looking for and needing here! We are all very supportive..this is quite the loving family here! I look forward to getting to know you and your story.

queenie

#7 Guest_anastasia_*

Guest_anastasia_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:35 PM

Hi again,

I just wanted to thank everyone that said hello to me, and extended such a warm welcome to me thank you!!! Everyone is so kind greet.gif

Let's see here what can I say about myself? I am 29 and live in the states, well eastern seaboard. lol. Uhm I was an army brat. Extensive sh*t that I cannot get into just yet, and I know there is a more appropriate place to speak out about our histories, so of course, when ready I will write it there.

Uhm, what else duh.gif I feel as though I am a career student hahah. Prolly am, just finished up my last y ear of school. Medical school in fact. So yeah. Right now enjoying the summer, doing traveling work, and trying to pay back some loans!!!

I have two beautiful ferrets, and a 78lb ball of fur that is my dog. I got Azul when he was five weeks old, weaned him myself, and he truly thinks I am his mum. He is now eight, and will be nine in January, I cannot believe time passes this fast. But I guess when you love something so much, the time flies by. I cannot have children, so these are my kids. I also have a horse farm. Well, correction, one day it should be a self sufficient farm. Now I have six of my own, and 25 boarders, which is where the money comes from to keep it running. It is called 'Stormy Meadows', and that's where I can usually be found, if not trying to save the world. Yeah I have this rescuer complex. Go figure, look at what I do for a living duh.gif But truly, I love it. Also in what little free time I have, I teach paramedic school (I have a master's in it, and am also nationally registered paramedic, and I work on the street once a week volunteer), volunteer at a domestic violence shelter, crisis center, and as a firefighter. Uhm can we say overachiever????? Yeah yeah I know excl.gif

hmm.gif Well, that is me. In a preverbial nutshell. As I think of more, or you can always ask hehe, I will type it. Again, thanks to all who gave me such a lovely warm welcome hug.gif

throb.gif

Ana

#8 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:22 AM

Hi Ana and welcome to After Silence (sorry I'm so late to say welcome!) I hope you find what you are looking for here, this is such a wonderful place to be!

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

#9 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 12:53 PM

((Ana)),

Hi sweetie. I hope you find this place as supportive and loving as I have.

Take your time to look around, and when you're ready, share your story with us (if you'd like).

((safe hugs))

<3
Alex