Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I'm still here.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 10:07 PM

I'm new here as you probably already know. I stumbled here through not being able to sleep. I'm having sleepless nights as the past haunts me in my dreams. I found this website an inspiration and spending time here has given me some hope. I cannot share right now, everything is still too scary, but I just wanted you to know that the presence of this website alone has helped me. I'm still here, and fighting!

Wendy

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2003 - 11:52 AM

Welcome to the forum smile.gif

I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I want you to know that I'm here for you.

Take all the time you need, you do not have to tell your story or share your feelings until you are comfortable to do so. You may even never share your story here but you will still and always be welcome.... smile.gif

I'm here for you

((( hugs )))
Scarlet

#3 Catherine

Catherine

Clarity Seeker

• 731 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 09:24 PM

(((((((( Wendy ))))))))

((((( Safe Gentle Hugs ))))))

Welcome to our little group, I also struggle with not sleeping. Glad you found this group, and glad it has inspired you. It has been my Life saver really, worth its weight in gold to me, and all the members aswell.

Take Care
Love Catherine:)

#4 Peacegirl

Peacegirl

Searching Soul

• 3,960 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 07:09 AM

(((((Wendy)))))

Welcome to Dancing in the Darkness! I can relate to trouble sleeping as well...you are certainly not alone in any of this. Take care! I"m here if you need anything.

(((Hugs)))

Lindsay

#5 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 01:45 PM

Thank you for your replies, it means alot. Today has been another difficult day. A very good friend of mine always says "one step at a time", and that is what I am doing.

Wendy:)