Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

I'm new here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hawaiianbaby3_*

Guest_hawaiianbaby3_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2003 - 01:19 PM

:mad:sad.gif:mad:sad.gif
I do not know what else to do I feel so sad and mad at the same time because of what my stepdad did to me. I do not want to trigger anything for anyone without them knowing a little about me first so here it is. I am 21 years old I will be 22 Oct 9, I am angry and sad because of something that happened. I do not know how do deal with things I cry alot and I argue about everything. I blame myself for everything and I feel sick alot. I also chose to do something that is hard on me I have an eating disorder which is a result of what happened. I do not just come out and say what happened. Sorry. I need to chat with someone who can understand and not judge me. My therapsists do not judge me and I like that they help by letting me talk and letting me cry or scream when I need to.

• Guests

Posted 02 October 2003 - 02:08 PM

((( hawaiianbaby )))

I'm sorry you have to go through so much pain and anger. Please don't ever blame yourself for what your stepdad did to you because it's NOT your fault. It's good to know that you are in therapy, it's so important to have someone who you can talk to about what you are going through.

We are here for you, anytime you wish to share, cry or vent....no one is ever going to judge you here so please feel free to write anytime you wish smile.gif

(((hugs)))
Scarlet

#3 Catherine

Catherine

Clarity Seeker

• 731 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:00 PM

(((( Hawaiianbaby))))

I am sorry you are struggling, but like Scarlet said, glad you have a therapist.
When you are ready, vent anyhting, you need to.
This group, has helped me a great deal, to trust, to verbalize, knowing that the members care, and are standing beside you 100%.

Take Care
Love Catherine

#4 Peacegirl

Peacegirl

Searching Soul

• 3,960 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:19 PM

(((((Hawaiianbaby)))))

Welcome to Dancing in the Darkness! I will be here if you need anything. We aren't professionals, but we can offer support and understanding which are vital to healing as well. You did nothing wrong...I believe you.

(((hugs)))

Lindsay