Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_quapaw dogs_*

Guest_quapaw dogs_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 04:03 PM

First, thanks for having a place like this. I appreciate it. Will take the time to look around some today. LS

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,351 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:12 PM

Welcome to After Silence smile.gif

Please make yourself at home and take all the time you need. There is no rush, you may browse around untill you feel confortable enough to share your feelings with us. Just remember that you don't have to share anything you don't want to and that we'll be here to support you if you need any help hug.gif

Verena

#3 Sookie

Sookie

caRISSa

• 699 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 04:57 AM

Ditto 2 Vera..
I hope u find this place a comfortable,safe place 2 shair & heal..
hug.gif , smile.gif & wub.gif
Sookie.. smile.gif xo

#4 Guest_Tim_*

Guest_Tim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2004 - 05:07 PM

Hi LS,

I'm kind of new here also. The people are warm and supportive. I hope you will find the warmth and support for yourself that you need here. My best to you in your own healing journey.
Welcome to the site.
Be good to you there,
Tim

#5 BrownEyedSundancer

BrownEyedSundancer
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:00 PM

Welcome to After Silence smile.gif

i hope you find it welcoming and comforting. i'm fairly new myself, and for the most part, have found the boards very supportive. i hope it helps in your healing.

Ray

#6 betty

betty

spero melior

• 891 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 02:31 PM

(LS)
welcome hug.gif
i hope you find what you are looking for here wub.gif
we are all here if you need us bighug.gif

sending happy, healing thoughts your way hug.gif

emma

Edited by betty, 02 May 2004 - 02:31 PM.

#7 -Nene-

-Nene-

Intrepid Innocence

• 1,111 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:01 AM

Welcome to After Silence

This place is great...Everyone here is friendly and supportive.

Take Care

~Janene

#8 Belinda

Belinda
  • Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 03:55 PM

hey..welcome smile.gif

#9 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:36 PM

Hi there.

Just wanted to add my welcome to the group. Everybody here really is wonderful and supportive.

Wendy

#10 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 02:02 PM

(((L.S.))) Welcome to the group. Take your time and get comfortable with the place. It is very warm and supportive here. I look forward in getting to know you. Post whenever you are ready smile.gif

#11 Guest_geezzzlouise_*

Guest_geezzzlouise_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:24 PM

this is a really great place to find a circle. welcome.

sylvia.

#12 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:44 PM

(LS),

Welcome to After Silence. I'm glad you've found us, but I'm so sorry you have a reason to be here. Take your time to get comfortable around here. Remember we're here for you whenever you need us.

((safe hugs))

<3
Alex

#13 Guest_vanessa_*

Guest_vanessa_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2004 - 10:59 AM

hallo to every body my name is Vanessa i am 35 years old married since 7 and i have one child (Michael) 11months young.i have ben abused from the age of 6 till11 i could never talk about even i wont to.my husband know everything and he wonts to suport me in any way he can just i am not able to talk.in the last weeks,i had many flashbacks and my past letteratly persecute me durain the night.but now i decided to search a site like this to BREAK THE SILENCE I KNOW IT WILL NOT BE EASY I WILL SHRINK BACK MANY TIME BUT THANK TO ALL THAT WILL HELP AND SUPPORT ME IN MY TRIP BACK IN THE PAST LOOKING FORWARD A SHINING FUTURE Vanessa

#14 Guest_queenie_*

Guest_queenie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:17 PM

LS and Vanessa

Welcome!!! I look forward to getting to know you both and your stories. I am sorry that you have reasons for being here but I am glad that you have found us!!!! We are all here to listen and support you whenever we can!

queenie bighug.gif

#15 Guest_anonny_*

Guest_anonny_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2004 - 06:13 PM

A warm welcome, LS, Vanessa and all those recently new to this wonderful home of healing. http://www.addis-wel...japan/92989.gif

Huggles,Carole hug.gif

Edited by anonny, 13 May 2004 - 06:14 PM.