Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

new here.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mary4_*

Guest_Mary4_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2003 - 10:16 PM

I am also new here. This forum looks like a nice place to be. Thanks for the warm welcome room.
Peace
Mary

#2 Guest_Jolane48_*

Guest_Jolane48_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2003 - 10:20 PM

Welcome Mary-this is a safe place. Jo

#3 Guest_Mary4_*

Guest_Mary4_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2003 - 08:11 AM

thank you for your warm welcome. I really appreciate it. Makes me feel at home.
Peace
Mary

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2003 - 11:45 AM

(((( Welcome Mary ))))

we are so happy to have you here!!!
Make yourself at home smile.gif

hugs*
Scarlet

#5 Catherine

Catherine

Clarity Seeker

• 731 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 02:02 PM

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Welcome Mary, to our group, Scarlet has created a beautiful site, and everybody in it, is so supportive, feel free to vent anything you need to, knowing you are safe to do so, which is very important for all of us.

((((((((( Safe Gentle Hugs ))))))))

Catherine:)smile.gif

#6 Peacegirl

Peacegirl

Searching Soul

• 3,960 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 05:55 PM

((((Mary))))

Welcome to the board! There's always room for newcomers and I hope you will find a lot of support and understanding. I'm here if you need anything.

Lindsay

#7 Guest_Mary4_*

Guest_Mary4_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2003 - 09:40 PM

Dear Peacegirl,Catherine, Scarlet, and again Jolane, thank you for the warmest welcome I've ever received any where. I truly mean this. This is such a wonderful thing for me. I was truly isolated for many years with my pain and suffering, but since I bought my computer a year ago I was able to connect with others on line and it really has been such a blessing.

Thanks again,
Peace
Mary