Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Hello..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 14 September 2003 - 08:52 PM

Hi there,
I am new here and I thought that I would Introduce myself! smile.gif I am 28 and have been through I am sure alot of the similar things you have. I am hoping that I can make some new friends here, and sare my stories!

#2 Peacegirl

Peacegirl

Searching Soul

• 3,960 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 10:00 PM

(((((Moongazer))))))

Welcome to Dancing in the Darkness! I'm pretty new here myself, although I have known Scarlet and Catherine for a little while before that. While small, this group is amazing! There's so much support and care for one another here. If you need anything, I'm just a PM or an e-mail away. Take care!

(((hugs)))

Lindsay

• Guests

Posted 14 September 2003 - 11:13 PM

((( MoonGazer )))

Welcome to the group, I'm so happy you found us! Please make yourself at home, you are with friends now smile.gif

((( hugs )))
Scarlet

#4 Catherine

Catherine

Clarity Seeker

• 731 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 04:01 PM

(((((((((Moongazer))))))))))

Welcome to our group, glad you found us, hope you settle down here quickly.
The support I have found here, has been amazing.

Love Catherine:)

#5 LoKat

LoKat
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 08:44 PM

Welcome!! I hope you'll find this to be as wonderful and safe a place as I do. smile.gif