Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello, again

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Caierlan

Caierlan
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 12:18 AM

Hey, just saying hello. I joined a while ago, but I guess my account lapsed. I think I had the same username too. I was in denial for a while (don't know why I keep doing that to myself...) but I'm doing better now and this community is soo helpful.

#2 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 02:41 AM

(((caierlan))) Welcome to After silence! I'm glad you worked up the courage to post! That's a big step! I'm really glad you did! I am glad that some of the posts have helped. Thank you for saying hi. I hope you will continue to heal, and find support here. we're all here for you, sweetie.
love clarissa

#3 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:25 AM

(caielrlan)Welcome back to After Silence! I'm glad you found your way back and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. You are not alone here.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tink

#4 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 01:50 PM

Hello Caierlan and welcome back to After Silence!

Hope you find what you're seeking in here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

#5 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:35 PM

Caierlan, welcome back. I think it's great that you had the courage to come back here. This is a really great supportive place. ((((Hugs))))

Madonna

#6 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 05:17 PM

((((((((((Caierlan)))))))))))
Welcome back, hon! smile.gif