Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

LOST

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JESS

JESS
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 08:50 PM

HI IM NEW HERE. I FEEL VERY LOST IN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO I REALLY AM AND WHY ITS SO HARD FOR ME TO DO A LOT OF THING'S AND WHY I FEEL I CAN'T BE MY OWN PERSON. I'TS VERY FRUSTRATING JESS

#2 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 08:51 PM

(((Jess)))

Welcome to the boards. I'm sorry that you have a reason to be here, but I hope you find all the love and suppor that I have.

Take care, and feel free to look around. We're here to support eachother.

<3
alex

#3 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 02:09 AM

(((jess)))
welcome to after silence. I'm sorry you are hurting and confused. I hope that you will keep seeking to heal. This is a great place to start. We will be here for you. maybe consider getting some professional support as well... i know it's really scary, but in the end, it's worth it. Hang in there. Let me know how i can be here for you!
love clarissa

#4 betty

betty

spero melior

• 891 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:26 AM

welcome jess,
i am very sorry to hear that you are feeling lost.
i am sure that you will find this place helpful and reassuring.
everyone here is great, and will listen to your problems without judging you.

take care
bettyx

#5 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 04:47 PM

((((((((((((Jess))))))))))))
Welcome to After Silence, hon. I am sorry you are feeling lost.