Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Another newbie

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_phoenix_*

Guest_phoenix_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2004 - 06:55 PM

Hi, Im new here, although the reason Im here is old. Im coping OK with things really, but every now and again I need someone who understands to say something nice.

#2 Sookie

Sookie

caRISSa

• 699 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:26 PM

Welcome!! smile.gif
I hope u wil love this place as much as i do-i have only been ere a short time en it already feels like home!! smile.gif
Every1 is so warme en lovin & most of all supportive!! smile.gif
((huggles,smiles en friendship love)) xo

#3 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,371 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:45 PM

I'm sorry you have to wait a little longer to get into the protected forums. I have sent you an email explaining you why, so hopefully everything will be fixed soon.

I hope you'll find plenty of support here, please make yourself at home and feel free to post anytime.

Hugs,
Verena

#4 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 11:33 PM

Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you have a reason for being here, but I am happy you found us. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Take precious care.
Tink

#5 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 02:45 AM

WElcome to after silence! I hope you find the support and healing that you seek. We are here for you. I look forward to getting to know you!
love clarissa

#6 Guest_PeacefulHeart_*

Guest_PeacefulHeart_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 09:02 AM

Hello Phoenix,:D
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the support you seek within these walls. Know that we are here for you!
Hugs if you want or need,
PH

#7 tulip

tulip

Star Seeker

• 230 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:22 AM

Welcome phoenix. You will find comfort and inspiration here when you need some, it's a great place to come. Be good with yourself.

tulip

#8 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 04:03 PM

(((((((((((Phoenix))))))))))))))
Welcome to After Silence! smile.gif

#9 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:13 PM

Hi Phoenix and welcome to After Silence.