Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

new

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_moonsmile_*

Guest_moonsmile_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2004 - 08:01 PM

hello everyone. I've been going through some things and i looked around to see if there were any boards on the internet like this and here i am. Not really sure what to say. I just have strange things going on and I wanted to find someone that is going throught the same thing.

#2 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• Consultant
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 08:11 PM

Welcome moonsmile! I am glad you have found us. I am sure you will find people who understand what you are going through. I get a lot of validation just reading posts. People here are amazing.

Take gentle care.
~Kelly

#3 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 11:13 PM

Hi Moonsmile and welcome to After Silence! This is such a wonderful, supportive place to be. I wish you didn't have a reason to be here, but I'm happy you found us. I look forward to getting to know you. Take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. Know that you are not alone here.

Take precious care of yourself,
Tink

#4 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 03:05 AM

(((moonsmile))) Welcome to after silence! I am sorry you have gone through such pain, but i am glad you found your way here. It has been a very safe and healing place for me. smile.gif Take care! we're here for you!
love clarissa

#5 Sookie

Sookie

caRISSa

• 699 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 08:34 AM

Welcome newbie-im da old newbie.. smile.gif
Ive been here a short time en i love it-i hope u wil grow 2 also!! smile.gif
Take care,every1 ere is heaps SOO very nice en supportive!! smile.gif
((huggles en smiles)) xo

#6 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 03:18 PM

Welcome to After Silence, Moonsmile!

#7 Guest_mouse_*

Guest_mouse_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2004 - 04:04 PM

Hiya Moon,
Looks like we showed up at the same time. What do you say we just link hands and travel this section of our paths as friends. smile.gif
LOL anyway, I just wanted to say Hi, and good luck with things.
Mouse

#8 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 05:48 PM

Welcome to this forum. You don't have to say anything you don't want to. We are here if you want to talk, but if not thats also ok, we are here for you anyway.

Wendy

#9 nickster

nickster
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 04:44 PM

welcome! and hello

#10 JESS

JESS
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:06 PM

I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. EVERYTHING FOR ME HAS BEEN STRANGE AND TWISTED I'M LEARNING THAT THE MORE TOU WORK THROUGH IT THE EASIER IT GETS. I'T EXTREMLEY HARD. AT LEAST WE HAVE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS
JESS

#11 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:52 PM

((((Moonsmile)))
Welcome. It's great to meet you. We are all here to heal together and listen to each other. I hope to talk to you more smile.gif

Madonna