Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

An Old One Needing New Support

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tigress13

Tigress13
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:01 AM

Hello, I have been here before however am having trouble once more and feel that support may help. Thank you for any in advance...

#2 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 7,782 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:16 AM

:aswelcomesu: back :youcanheal: :notalone: if OK

#3 MeBeMary

MeBeMary
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:37 AM

Tigress,

Welcome back.  I am sorry that you are struggling again.  Since you are a returning, I probably don't need to tell you exactly how supportive this site is.  Members are kind and understanding.  I hope you find what you need and remember that you are not alone.  I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

#4 crushedflower

crushedflower
  • 4,321 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:46 AM

Welcome back!

:)

#5 SujuElf5

SujuElf5

The World is Cruel, but it is Also Beautiful

• 1,196 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

Supporting you!!! :)

#6 ddogs

ddogs
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

Supporting hugs if wanted!

#7 falconfemale95

falconfemale95
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:17 PM

Hope you're feeling okay(: I like to look at pictures of puppies when I'm feeling down, maybe that would help you too!

#8 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,338 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:10 PM

Hello and welcome to AS

my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here,  I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help, please let me or one of the team know

take care

Paula