Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hey!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Casey125

Casey125
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:45 PM

Hi my name is Casey and I am new to this site. It looks like everyone supports each other. Nice to meet everyone :) 

#2 Annie7

Annie7

Annie7

• 2,295 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:06 PM

Welcome to AS Casey. 

#3 Casey125

Casey125
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

Thank you. :) I am happy to be somewhere so supportive. 

#4 MeBeMary

MeBeMary
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:25 PM

Hi Casey,

Welcome to AS.  It is very nice to meet you, too.  Your impression is correct, AS is a very supportive site.  I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but know that this community welcomes you and will walk with you on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

#5 Casey125

Casey125
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:30 PM

Thank you. Support is really needed right now. Going through this alone has been very difficult. I recently only found some kind of support. I am happy to be on a site where there is so much support :) 

#6 lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky
  • Section Moderator
  • 3,649 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

Welcome!

#7 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 7,837 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:45 AM

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if OK

#8 sisterinsurvival

sisterinsurvival
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:23 PM

Hi Casey,

My name is Jan, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and know that you will find others to connect with in building supportive friendships.

If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible.

Take good care,