Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello, There!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 spaceprincess

spaceprincess
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:31 PM

Hi, all!

My (not real) name is Leia ('Star Wars,' anyone...?); I'm seventeen, live in Scotland, and am on this site eager to be part of a supportive community who can help me, and in which I can hopefully be a positive influence. ♥

#2 MeBeMary

MeBeMary
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:06 PM

Hello Princess Leia.  (Yes, big Star Wars fan :)

Welcome to AS.  This is a supportive site, so if that is what you are looking for, you've found the right place!  I am sorry that you have trauma that has brought you here, but you will find many wonderful and kind people here.  I wish you well on your healing journey.  (May the healing force be with you!).

Mary

:notalone:

#3 spaceprincess

spaceprincess
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:15 PM

Hi, Mary! Thanks for your lovely message of greeting.

Glad to hear you're a fan, heehee. SW is great!

Thank you so much. ♥ I'm sure you're all lovely, and I can't wait to get to know you all. :)

#4 Amandarose

Amandarose
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

Hi Leia! Welcome to AS! This a great forum and everyone here is very supportive and caring. I'm so sorry that you do have to seek out a place like this, but we're on your side and here to give support. Looking forward to seeing you around!

#5 Healing1992

Healing1992
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:29 PM

Hello Leia! I'm also new here. Hope to talk to you and see you around! :)

~Healing

#6 spaceprincess

spaceprincess
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:08 PM

Hello Amandarose & Healing! Thank you both for your warm welcomes. :) I look forward to talking to you both.

#7 ActivistAlly

ActivistAlly
  • Newbie Support Team Leader
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:25 PM

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so please feel free to
message me if you have questions okay?

May the force be with you always,

Activist Ally

#8 spaceprincess

spaceprincess
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:32 PM

Hullo there, Activist Ally,

Thank you for your reply! I shall certainly message you with any question.

May the force be with you. :)