Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kjmb

kjmb
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:19 AM

I have actually been a member for a long time but have finally decided not to be a ghost member. I am finally ready to move forward and I know this is a safe place to begin doing so!  

#2 MeBeMary

MeBeMary
  • 13,188 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:41 AM

Hi kjmb,

A belated welcome to AS.  It's not easy stepping out of the shadows, so congratulations on that.  It does seem you have looked around well enough to know it is safe here.  I probably don't have to tell you how supportive people are, either.  I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu: 

#3 kjmb

kjmb
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:59 AM

Thanks MeBeMary.....I do feel that it is safe here. I just hope that this time I am able to stay connected and keep the journey going.

#4 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 8,103 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:27 AM

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if OK

#5 bbbb

bbbb
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:42 AM

im new at this to welcome best wishes

#6 kjmb

kjmb
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:22 AM

Thanks you all

#7 PhoenixDust

PhoenixDust
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

I'm glad you introduced yourself finally. :)  You are strong and brave for deciding to come forward and start your healing process. I'm sorry for what happened to you. But you can heal! We are here for you!

Sending you love & healing energy...

#8 ActivistAlly

ActivistAlly
  • Newbie Support Team Leader
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:49 PM

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so
please feel free to message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally