Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Help

Use of site

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sashaluv

sashaluv

rape survivor

• 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:15 AM

I'm having great difficulty trying to post. I'm new and don't see how to other than this.Using my cell for on computer too many pop ups.

Edited by sashaluv, 18 February 2015 - 05:17 AM.

#2 MeBeMary

MeBeMary
  • 9,853 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:52 AM

Hi Sashaluv,

Welcome to AS.  Popups can be annoying, and I'm not a tech expert by any means, but I think most computers have popup blocking.  My computer it is in Tools in the toolbar at the top of my window.  Hope this helps, otherwise you need someone with more experience than me. 

Good luck with your computer and best wishes on your healing journey.

Mary

#3 euca

euca
  • 2,315 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:54 AM

Hi Sasha, I've sent you a PM with some navigation information.  I use my phone a lot for access too and I don't have any problems with popups, I think it might be your device settings.

#4 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 7,506 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:05 AM

:aswelcomesu:  :youcanheal:  :notalone:  :bighug: if OK

#5 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

hi sashaluv,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around okay, if you need help with any issue, please let me or one of the team know,

take care,

Paula