Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

New member :-)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PeacefulHeart_*

Guest_PeacefulHeart_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2004 - 12:55 PM

Hi all,
I'm a 36 year old survivor of a brutal r*p#. I've found my way to peacefulness through TONS of hard work, and I wish to lend some support, advice and friendship to others who might be where I was a couple years ago.

#2 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 03:45 PM

(((PeacefulHeart))) Welcome to After Silence. This is a wonderful place for support and sharing. I look forward to getting to know you.

#3 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 06:03 PM

((((((((((((((PeacefulHeart))))))))))))))
Welcome to After Silence! I'm really sorry to hear that you have suffered as you have, but I'm really happy to hear you've found peace. I'm proud to be on the healing journey with you, and hope to attain the peace you have. smile.gif

#4 Lilea

Lilea

Tender Heart

• 858 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 06:40 PM

Hi and welcome!! Glad for any new insight and thoughts... this is also a great place for those "bad days" too! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us!:D

#5 Guest_PeacefulHeart_*

Guest_PeacefulHeart_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2004 - 06:39 AM

Good morning all! Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to be online a lot and look forward to meeting all of you!! Hugs to everyone who wants or needs one,
PH

#6 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,373 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 12:36 PM

welcome to the group sweetie....we are here for you smile.gif

Hugs,
Verena

#7 Guest_freed_*

Guest_freed_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2004 - 02:44 PM

welcome, peacefulheart
you sound like an incredibly strong person, looking forward to getting to know you
freed

#8 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 07:21 PM

(((peacefulheart))) welcome to After SIlence. Thank you for your support and encouragement. We are also here if you ever need anything. i look forward to getting to know you! smile.gif
love clarissa

#9 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2004 - 11:30 PM

PeacefulHeart,
Hi and welcome. I am glad that you have found your way to peacefulness. I know how difficult that is after you have been through what we all have been through. It does take a lot of hard work and you should be proud of yourself!

Madonna

#10 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 05:23 PM

Welcome. Your name and the way you write says so much about you, I hope that here you continue to find peace on your journey.

Wendy

#11 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 11:31 PM

Welcome to After Silence. I am so happy you found us. It's always nice to have another supporter out there. I am so sorry for what you have been through. Thank you for finding us. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Take precious care of yourself.
Tink