Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Are New People Able To Join?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 msstruggle

msstruggle
  • 658 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

I see that the newest member joined here in march. I was just wondering is it still possible for people to join?

#2 -Rose-

-Rose-
  • Acting Chat Admin
  • 964 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

I don't know. I think that it is set for admins or moderators to have to manually approve new members. If so, there may be many people overlooked. Our admins and mods have been absent for quite some time. :(

#3 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

So sad.

~SNM~

#4 Seekingfaith

Seekingfaith
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

Every time I try and get on chat it says its full I can't get the password for the female forums where did all the mods go

#5 msstruggle

msstruggle
  • 658 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

Hey Seekingfaith,

I'm afraid Chat is broken and I can't help you with the password for the female forums. I'm hoping maybe one of the cat mods may be able to help with the password for the female forum but I'm not sure that they have that power.

Hope you find the forum supportive other than those issues :loveas: :flowers:

#6 sunshinee

sunshinee
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

Hi Seekfaith,

I'm able to help you with the female forum password, but I'm not sure for the chat side

#7 -Rose-

-Rose-
  • Acting Chat Admin
  • 964 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

The chat room has been broken for a couple of months now. We don't know how much longer it will continue to be down. So sorry!

#8 sjudmajo

sjudmajo

sjudmajo

• 1,637 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

Hi

Is there going to be anything done for new members join? I have referred several people to the site and they say they havent been approved...? 

Is the persons that still run the organization still around? 

Judith

#9 -Rose-

-Rose-
  • Acting Chat Admin
  • 964 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:56 PM

We are currently in touch with 2 of the site admins. They have expressed that they are seeing this as a problem and they are working on plans that will prevent it from happening in the future. I will pass along the message that there are people waiting to be approved now and hopefully they will get it sorted soon.

Rose xxx

#10 msstruggle

msstruggle
  • 658 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Thats great,thanks :lindybunnie: :bow:  :breakdance:  :ThankYou:  :lindybear: