Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi Everyone.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FakeFur

FakeFur
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

Hi, new member here. 

In the past two years, I have been sexually assaulted three times by three different men. And out of those three sexual assaults, two of them were rape. 

I was going to post a full story about one of the rapes in another thread of another section, but I'm surprised how hard it is being for me to even just type it out.

I'm hoping that I'll eventually be comfortable enough to fully share my story here and gain support.

#2 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 2,188 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:07 AM

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone:  :bighug: if OK

#3 a9z

a9z

Let hopes, not hurts, shape your future.

• 884 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:51 AM

Hello FakeFur and welcome to AS!

I've found this community of survivors very supportive of me and very helpful during my struggles. I can understand the struggle with sharing about what happened, it took me five years to break the silence.

I am sorry that you have need of this site, and for that matter, I'm sorry that any of us need AS,

When and if you do choose to share, AS is always here for you, to support you and to encourage you in your journey of healing.

I know that firsthand even though I am still a relatively new member.

Sitting with you and giving you hugs if that is OK.

#4 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,120 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Hello  Fakefur,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula, one of the newbie support team here.  I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help with anything please let me know and I will do my best to help

take care, Paula

#5 drowningnotwaving

drowningnotwaving
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

:hi: Welcome. Sorry you have to be here.

#6 Sandycheeks

Sandycheeks
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

Welcome, sorry you have to be here, the people are nice.

#7 janepp

janepp
  • 4,179 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what brought you to AS! I hope you find support and understanding here!! take care :hug:

Janepp

#8 angeleyes39218

angeleyes39218
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

Hi I'm sorry for what has happened to u. I'm rarely new post have not gotten up nerve to post much. It has been years since my last attack and I still have not shared details with nothing that has happened. So scared to do so.

#9 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,598 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:25 AM

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found