Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi New Here

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Messedup1

Messedup1
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hi I really need friends to talk to who have been through the same as me. I am so lost.

#2 Equalitee

Equalitee
  • 308 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hello and Welcome to AS. After Silence has a very supportive community of survivors. I hope you find this site to be helpful. It is nice to meet you.

Equalitee

#3 lily23

lily23

What Satan intended for evil, God can turn into something good.

• 830 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hey and welcome to AS. I hope you find the friends you are searching for. I joined AS for many of the same reasons as you. I wanted to find support from people who could understand what I have been through and what I was feeling. I'm here if you ever want to talk. :) 

#4 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,191 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

hello Messedup1,

welcome to AfterSilence, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here.  If you need any help with the site, please don't hesitate to contact me

take care, Paula

#5 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 4,469 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

:sor: you have to be here, :notalone:  :youcanheal:  :aswelcomesu:  if OK  :bighug:

#6 connyx

connyx

.-*noone inside*-.

• 81 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Welcome, sounds always so odd at this place, but then again....

#7 Mary Margaret

Mary Margaret

Mary Margaret

• 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I would also like to welcome you to AS I have made alot of friends here. And I'm still working on the long process in healing. Here in AS your safe no one will belittle or not support you. I hope your time here with us will be a positive experience.  All of us here are happy to listen and lend an ear when you want to talk. 

Friends,

Mary Margaret 

#8 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

Welcome!