Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I'm New Here Because Of My Sister's Help

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 StarGazer77

StarGazer77
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

I`m new here because my Sister is making me.  I have yet to talk to a professional, my Sister says that she  can see me being "eaten alive" by this. I feel lost and alone in a room full of people.

#2 EmoFromPain

EmoFromPain

Miss. Unappreciated

• 191 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

Welcome i hope u find the support you need here. :aswelcomesu:

#3 vakry

vakry

I'm not crazy my mother had me tested ~Shelly Cooper TBBT

• M. Member
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Welcome to AS! I know the eaten alive feeling. I came here when someone who cares about me suggested a support group. So... here I am. I joined early September. I have made wonderful progress so far in healing. I hope you find that as well.

#4 chant2012

chant2012

♥ !Made Whole in His Name! ♥

• 1,295 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

I can also relate  I am glad that you have someone who cares about you and your well-being. I pray and hope that you find the help and much needed support that you deserve here at AS. I know for one, that I have found it immensely helpful in my healing journey! Supporting you! ♥

#5 kylieb

kylieb
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

i joined for support, i feel i will get it here...See you around

i tried the shops today. it was too hard, big centre full of people i feel lost

:outtahere:

i hope you find the support her you need .I at the moment feel like i am being eaten alive too

#6 chant2012

chant2012

♥ !Made Whole in His Name! ♥

• 1,295 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

You are also welcomed by me Kylie! :flowers:

#7 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hello stargazer77,

welcome to AfterSilence, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. I hope you find this a helpful experience. If you have any issues with the board, please contact me

take care,

Paula

#8 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 3,722 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

:sor: you need to be here, :notalone:  :youcanheal:  :aswelcomesu:     :bighug:  if OK

#9 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

Welcome!