Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Disappointment

#hopedoesntexist

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 strengthandhope

strengthandhope
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

I thought being on here would help. Guess I was wrong. Really wish this misery would end. Wish I wasn't so alone. :(

#2 sjudmajo

sjudmajo

sjudmajo

• 1,637 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hi

I am sorry no one has responded to you yet.

THey usually do the support leader team. It may be they just haven't seen it yet. I am not a leader on the site. just a member

I am always reading and responding-sorry for the delay. I just don't always get to it right away

Judith

#3 drowningnotwaving

drowningnotwaving
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

Don't give up, sometimes takes a while for a response but we are here for you.  :supportu:    

#4 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 3,887 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Sorry I didn't see your original post  :notalone: , healing isn't an instant thing, it is hard, takes time, getting stuff out is cathartic but at the same time frightening but it gets better eventually, please take it easy on yourself and share when you feel able, people here are very compassionate :bighug:  :bighug:  if OK

typo

Edited by reglois, 18 October 2013 - 05:05 PM.

#5 dleh

dleh
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Don't give up just yet. There are many here to listen and give encouragement when you need it. I wish I had found this place long ago, but only just recently.

#6 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Dear strengthandhope,

my apologies for not getting to you sooner, I had limited internet access for the last few days. Welcome to AfterSilence, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. Please know that you are not alone here.

if you need any help getting around the board, please contact me;

take care and don't give up on us

Paula

#7 strengthandhope

strengthandhope
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Thank you everyone

#8 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

hugs and support!