Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Very Scared

Hi Emily, you are very welcome to be here, I am so glad you found this site. It is ok to be afraid, I am new to this place and to was very scared, still am, it is hard to face these things but here you will find some lovely, kind people and a lot of support I am sure.

Hi Emily, I was so fucking scared too, still am now a little, but it's not so bad now. when I first found the site I could barely look at it - the shame etc, as if someone had asked me to look at something really indecent or something.... but that bit's eased now. we're all here together, there's no judgement, I hope this site helps you. Hugs if ok x

Hello Emily,

welcome to AfterSilence, my name is Paula, one of the newbie support team here. Its okay to be scared , but please know that you are not alone here,

if you need any help getting around the board, please contact me

take care, Paula

Welcome Emily! I hope that you find AS to be a supportative and healing place for you!

• 4 months later...

Welcome!