Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I`m Back!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iluanyways

iluanyways
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

It has been a long time since I have been here. Unfortunately my account was lost when the site crashed awhile back and I felt discouraged. I had just managed to post my story and just felt like I was finding my place here after being gone for a few years before that when my account was lost so it took me a while to actually make an account and from there a while to actually feel the desire to post again. But I am feeling the need to have that support system that I managed to find with all you wonderful people so here I am!

#2 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 2,121 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

:sor: welcome back

#3 flea

flea

Never trust a happy song.

• Chat Mod
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

So glad you found your way back here :)

#4 katina

katina
  • 264 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Welcome back

#5 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,119 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hello and welcome back to After Silence,

I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here.

if you need any help, please contact me

take care, Paula

#6 Ladyinlaw

Ladyinlaw
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

I too understand.   I had posted my story and was feeling pretty good when this site crashed.   Was unable to log on for quite sometime.  That was discouraging.  I dont post alot but read a bunch and am comforted to know I am not alone when I read others.  Glad u too found the strength to come back

#7 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,598 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

Welcome back!