Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Towhomitmayconcern

Towhomitmayconcern
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

I don't really know why I ended up hear but lately I've been having flashbacks and panic attacks to that day. At the time I knew what he was doing was wrong and I said no but I decided that it wasn't that big of a deal. I knew that if I told anyone he would get into huge trouble and I thought he loved me at that point so I kept quiet, but I haven't been able to move on with my life and it's scaring me

#2 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,180 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hello and welcome to After Silence,

My name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I'm so sorry for all you are going through and I hope being here will help you to heal

if you need any help getting around the board, please message me

take care, Paula

#3 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 4,200 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

:sor: you have to be here  :notalone:  :bighug: if OK

#4 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Welcome!