Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello, New Here

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hummingbird20

hummingbird20
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

I'm not quite sure how to do this whole thing. Has this been a good thing in the healing process for anyone?

#2 chant2012

chant2012

I can be FREE!

• 1,466 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

Welcome to AS!

I am very sorry that you have a reason to be here... But since you do, I am glad that you have found AS!
I hope and pray that you find it as helpful, healing, and supportive as I have in my healing journey! 

I am not sure what your story is, but just know that you will not be judged by me. We are all survivors here and love and support one another.

You take as much time as you need to share what you feel you need or want to share. There is no time limit on healing. 

I support you 100% in your healing journey! If you need anything, feel free to PM me! 
Blessings and safe :hug: if OK.

Much love and support, your friend, Chantel ♥ 

#3 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 4,860 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

:sor:    you find yourself here :aswelcomesu:  :youcanheal:  :notalone:  :bighug:   personally I have found AS a great help on my journey

#4 katina

katina
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Welcome to the group

#5 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Hi and  Welcome to After Silence,

I'm Paula, one of the Newbie support team here. I hope you find our community helpful in your healing process. If you need any help getting around the board, please don't hesitate to get in touch

take care, Paula

#6 Lookupandsmile123

Lookupandsmile123
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

Hi, welcome here! I have used other forums and they have helped me. I really hope you find some healing here.

#7 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Welcome!