Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hi, my name is Morgan. I've joined this forum after hearing about it from a current member. This is the second forum of this type that I'm a member of--I'm in my mid twenties and a senior in college majoring in psychology and minoring in child development. :)

Welcome Morgan!

I'm a senior in college too. I am sorry you have a reason to be here, but I hope you find it helpful.

Hi, my name is Morgan. I've joined this forum after hearing about it from a current member. This is the second forum of this type that I'm a member of--I'm in my mid twenties and a senior in college majoring in psychology and minoring in child development. :)

Welcome to AS (After Silence) Mangos. :hi:

I'm sorry you went through some things to belong to forums like this but I'm glad you are reaching out for support and that you found us.

I hope you find AS to be a small part of the kind and considerate network of support you deserve as you work to heal and I hope you'll feel as if the members here are walking along with you every step of the way!

With support, :luck:

Activist Ally

Hi Morgan,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have gone thru, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

• 2 weeks later...