Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Huge Oversight On The Resources Board.

The resources board has been organised with the nations of the UK split but only 3 of them have a mention- England, Scotland and Wales.

Where's Northern Ireland? This is not a part of Ireland, it's a part of the UK, and it's not erroneously listed in the Irish listings even.

The Crown Dependencies of the Channel Islands? I know there are resources there, but there's no thread for this.

And the Isle of Man (aka Mann)? Another Crown Dependency, actually nestled right between the 4 main UK nations. There's bound to be at least a domestic violence refuge surely?

Then there are a whole load of services which cover the UK as a whole, rather than are regional, which could probably do with a thread.

I realise the UK is complex, but there are massive, massive gaps in the resources listings at present which someone really needs to close.

Hi Wolfie,

The resource board is split into quite large regional geographic areas, from which Europe is one of the listed area's. Please feel free to add any area's in the European area, including any the 4 countries in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), and the dependant collonies into that forum, as well as any other European countries.

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showforum=78

John

If you think back I did a lot of the work on the researching of the resources boards way, way back. And you took over and tidied the place. Where are the old ones?

If you think back I did a lot of the work on the researching of the resources boards way, way back. And you took over and tidied the place. Where are the old ones?

I don't recall sorry - when was this? If I know when it was it may help us track them down.

Canada is missing a bunch of provinces too.

Please do feel free to add resources you know of to this forum :) I'm pretty sure it let members add resources, if not let me know and I'll add the resources.