Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here-following My Friend

HI everyone

I too have been to a few online communities and was severly abused at one and at the other received almost zero support. I have heard this is a wonderful place and so I am here with a hope that it is. I was SA from age 6-22,maybe earlier since I have some blurry memories of as young as age 2. I was PA and EA as well.I am married for almost 18 yrs with 3 kids. I have been on this healing journey forever and just feel as lost and hopeless today as ever. :tear: Ray of Hope was with me during my forum abuse and she was the one who suggested coming here. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks for reading this ~Trin~ :hug:

((((((((Hugs)))))))

Hi, welcome to AS. I'm sorry you have been through so much. I am still pretty new here, but everyone has been very supportive. This is a fantastic bunch of people. I hope you can find the caring and support here you need. I think you will.

Feel free to post as little or as much as you are comfortable with. Take your time.

Be gentle with yourself. If you ever need to talk you can PM me anytime.

:hug::hug:

Dale

welcome to AS

you will get all the support you need and want here. It has certainly helped me

best wishes

Karen

Hey sweetie! I am glad you made it here. It has been a great place. I love ya sweetie and you are always in my prayers. :throb::hug::throb:

((((Trin)))) I'm really glad you found this place, the people here are amazing. If you ever need anything pm me anytime :hug: Luv Jess

Welcome to AS, hope it can help being here .. :hug:

Hey Trin

Welcome. I'm sorry you've had a rough time of it. I love this place and i think all of us are in a similar position we can understand each other well. We've been on the same boat and some are on different stages. Keep that fighting spirit and welcome.

:hug: Hugs :hug:

Jess

(((((Trinity)))))

I am very sorry to hear about your previous ab*se at a different forum. I would like to say that can't happen here but I can't control everyone so I guess I can't say that. I can say though that I've never seen it happening here. The people on this forum appear to be loving, nurturing, caring and supportive. Our primary goal is helping you continue on your healing journey wherever that may take you. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it as supportive as I have.

:hug:

Ardatha

:hug::hug::hug::hug: Welcome Trinity! Hope you find as much love, support and wonderful friends as I (and we all) have!

Take care

:hug::hug:

C

Thank you (((((Jlt,Ardatha)))))

I have found so much support already and the past forum abuse is a fast fading memory now. :kitty: It is just so comforting to know that I can come here and reach out to others who totally understand me and all my struggles. :) ~Trin~

((((Trin))))

welcome hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~