Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Im New Been Lurking For A Bit

justus

Hi

We have been lurking and reading post for a while now and have gotten the courage to introduced ourselves. We are victims of rape and incest and we are new to our journey of healing. You all show so much courage to be able to tell your stories here. We hope in time we will be able to share some of ourselves with you all also. This is a beautiful site

:hug: Welcome to AS! :hug:

~~Shadow

Welcome to AS .. :hug:

Welcome to AS :hug: I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do. It's such a warm and comforting place to be with lots of caring folks that really understand what you're going through. Hope to see you around :)

Jewel :wub:

Welcome to After Silence sweetie..

:hug::hug::hug:

Linds

welcome to the boards :bighug:

~charlene~

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. We have had the worst night and coming here has lifted ours spirits a little. We are so sad and angry and frustrated I think that is what we are feeling anyways so much has gone on today so your welcomes feel comforting thank you all

I'm glad we could cheer you up :):hug: I hope you stick around so we can cheer you up on other days you're feeling sad.

Welcome to AS :)