Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, New Here

This is the first time I've visited this type of forum. I've decided that it's time for me to deal with my past abuse in my childhood and I discovered this board completely by accident.

I won't share too much about me that could give away who I am such as looks, age or location but I will say that I am in my 20's, am female and live in the USA.

I am very happy to have found this board. I hope that this type of environment will help me to finally talk about my past and feel safe doing so.

I have had an incredible amount of abuse in my life including mental, physical and sexual.

I am missing the first 7 years of my life and I am only now beginning to find some of the pieces. I was sexually abused as a child. I know this more on intinct then memory but I do know I was beaten and mentally abused and neglected.

I won't go too deep into it right here, but I am happy that I am here.

Peace,

Violin

:hug: Violin :hug:

welcome this is a place you can post you troubles and be with friends who will support you in any way they can. Just post any time you are ready to take you time you are safe here.

:hug: luv linda :hug:

Guest hurtingforever

Violin,

:hug: Sweetie. I am glad that you found After Silence. I hope you find it as helpful as I do. The members here are such awesome people.

Lindsay

:) Welcome Violin

So sorry that you have had to endure so much. You are truly a survivor. You know you are alive when you begin to feel the pain, anger, and indignation. Hope we can help you through your healing. Hope you know that you are not alone, we all understand, and we are there for you. :greet::hug::wub:

(((violin)))

welcome to the boards :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS, I hope that this place can help you in some small way .. :hug::hug:

Hey ((((((violin)))))))

Welcome to AS! :) Feel free to post whatever you like, take your time looking around. I hope you find as much comfort in this place as I have... the girlies here are awesome!

:hug:

Diana x