Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Guest quapaw dogs

Welcome to After Silence :)

Please make yourself at home and take all the time you need. There is no rush, you may browse around untill you feel confortable enough to share your feelings with us. Just remember that you don't have to share anything you don't want to and that we'll be here to support you if you need any help :hug:

Verena

Ditto 2 Vera..

I hope u find this place a comfortable,safe place 2 shair & heal..

:hug: , :) & :wub:

Sookie.. :) xo

Guest Tim

Hi LS,

I'm kind of new here also. The people are warm and supportive. I hope you will find the warmth and support for yourself that you need here. My best to you in your own healing journey.

Welcome to the site.

Be good to you there,

Tim

(LS)

welcome :hug:

i hope you find what you are looking for here :wub:

we are all here if you need us :bighug:

sending happy, healing thoughts your way :hug:

emma

Edited by betty

(((L.S.))) Welcome to the group. Take your time and get comfortable with the place. It is very warm and supportive here. I look forward in getting to know you. Post whenever you are ready :)

(LS),

Welcome to After Silence. I'm glad you've found us, but I'm so sorry you have a reason to be here. Take your time to get comfortable around here. Remember we're here for you whenever you need us.

((safe hugs))

<3

Alex

Guest vanessa

hallo to every body my name is Vanessa i am 35 years old married since 7 and i have one child (Michael) 11months young.i have ben abused from the age of 6 till11 i could never talk about even i wont to.my husband know everything and he wonts to suport me in any way he can just i am not able to talk.in the last weeks,i had many flashbacks and my past letteratly persecute me durain the night.but now i decided to search a site like this to BREAK THE SILENCE I KNOW IT WILL NOT BE EASY I WILL SHRINK BACK MANY TIME BUT THANK TO ALL THAT WILL HELP AND SUPPORT ME IN MY TRIP BACK IN THE PAST LOOKING FORWARD A SHINING FUTURE Vanessa

Guest queenie

LS and Vanessa

Welcome!!! I look forward to getting to know you both and your stories. I am sorry that you have reasons for being here but I am glad that you have found us!!!! We are all here to listen and support you whenever we can!

queenie :bighug:

Guest anonny

A warm welcome, LS, Vanessa and all those recently new to this wonderful home of healing. 92989.gif

Huggles,Carole :hug:

Edited by anonny