Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Sorry For My Absence

:ranting: (THIS IS MY VERSION OF A SWEARING LABEL THINGY. I LIKE HIM.)

Hello again.

I just want to apologize for my absence. I'm not sure how long it's been, but it feels like it's been forever. I've just had a bunch of things going on at home lately that require my attention. You see... I screwed up. I was feeling lonely and vulnerable and I kissed another guy. Almost went farther with him. Glad I didn't. But, of course -- as I'm sure you can imagine -- this has required me to be home a lot more in order to work out my hubby and I's issues. The good news, I suppose, is that we've both been able to be honest about what led to this mistake and are trying to work on it together, instead of just being at each other's throats over it.

I love him, and I f**ked up, and even though I know he probably won't ever read this... I love him more than I could ever even hope to love another man. He and my daughter are my light in the dark, my reason to keep on going when all other lights go out, and I almost lost them, could still possibly lose them... I am more sorry and love them more than words could ever hope to tell.

Also, with him working night shift, and me working through the day, it has also been rough to find free time to run to the library. Poo :(

Anywho, I have to go. I've already been on here longer than I should have been, and the hubby needs to sleep. Bye, all.

Welcome back (yeah I like that swearmiastro too :ranting: I also really like this guy- :ranting2: )

Sounds like you have been going through a really tough time and I hope things get better soon as it sounds like you really love your husband and daughter :flowers:

Glad you're back and that you and hubby are working on things rather than hurting each other. I know how hard it is... But it's a good thing to know that you've done everything you can to make a marriage work. When it works out, it makes you appreciate it more and love and trust your relationship even more than you did before because you know you can withstand the hard times as well as the good.

Take gentle care

~coffee~

Welcome back!