Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I suppose I should do this now

I should have done this yesterday. I posted in another forum yesterday. I only found this site thanks to an internet search engine. I didn't even know they existed.

Anyway, I'm Wanda, from England, aged 27, 1 daughter who is 3. I also have a tendancy to waffle on a bit :P

I have epilepsy, ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), depression and, of course, my past. Although my abuse ended 8 years ago I'm no where near over it. I can talk to my family about it and they are or do try to supportive, the majority of the time I get "Go to counselling, Wanda". Tried that. Not doing it again. I'm not saying it is a bad thing, just not for me. I feel so alone sometimes and so misunderstood.

Okay. I'm done. Told you, I've a tendancy of waffling on.

TTFN

Wanda,

Hi and welcome to After Silence. Hope you come to love this place as much as I have.

Should you have any questions/concerns please do not hesitate to ask.

take care,

Lindy